Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Check out CincyCandyBar's blog

For those of you that LOVE baking, you must go to this site and check out her baked goodies. She is also giving away The Lady & Sons Just Desserts cookbook. Here is the link to her site: http://www.cincycandybar.blogspot.com/

I must apologize for not blogging lately but life has gone crazy. My youngest son became engaged to the adorable Miss Elizabeth on April 4th, so we are in wedding planning mode. Plus I just haven't been cooking as much. I do have another recipe to post and I will try to get to that a little later today if I can.

Today I hope to get some scrapping done and maybe, just maybe, a fabulous dinner knocked out! BUT it's hard for me to do both...if I'm making some great headway on a project in my scrapping room, it's just too hard to tear myself away! lol

Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

visitors since 02/08/09.