Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Computer problems...ugh!

What a day it has been and it's not even 3:00 pm yet! I slept in a bit and then thought I'd have a leisurely day checking emails and Facebook. I have been noticing for quite some time that my computer seemed to have issues. I finally reached tech support and, $300 and 2 hours later, my computer seems to be fixed. The one thing that is driving me crazy, however, is that they changed my fonts somehow. I DO NOT like the way it looks. Makes it feel like I'm in SAFE MODE. The bright spot is that HH decided to make us bacon and eggs for lunch. He wanted to go out to eat but I wasn't going to leave the tech support guy alone with my computer since he had taken over control. I wanted to watch everything he was doing....and good thing, too, since he tried to remove a couple of programs that I wanted to keep.

I am also noticing issues with my blog. I can't click onto a lot of the links, such as "older posts" and "home". VERY frustrating. Also, I can't comment on someone else's comment...what is up with that? I have NO idea who to contact at Blogger.com, but while I'm in the "fixing" mood, I might as well tackle that next!

I hope you all are having a wonderful day and have something fun planned. Dealing with the computer issues has almost tapped out my fun meter! lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

visitors since 02/08/09.