Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Beer Lime Grilled Chicken

This was the main dish last night and it was really good! I don't know why I find myself SO surprised when something so simple tastes so good. For years I felt if I didn't slave for 3-4 hours in the kitchen, I was cheating my family. I think this comes from my belief that I show my love for my family via my cooking. My mom always told me, growing up, that the way to a man's heart was through his stomach. I think that adage stuck with me and that is why I feel the way I do about cooking. Or maybe I just love cooking and don't mind spending hours on a meal. I think it would take a shrink to figure me out...and I'd rather spend my money on quality ingredients!

I found this reicpe at AllRecipes.com. Just click on the link below.

Beer Lime Grilled Chicken from Allrecipes.com

Here is a photo of the plated dish:



No comments:

Post a Comment

visitors since 02/08/09.