Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, July 23, 2012

My Gluten-Free Journey, Day 1

Well, I have been battling with diverticulitis this past week (my first and hopefully LAST bout) and I was really too sick to eat. During this time I decided to try a gluten-free diet once I was able to eat again. Today was that day! I was SO hungry for REAL food that I drove my sick self to the store to shop for what I needed (just that short trip made me break out into a sweat).

I looked online for some gluten-free recipes and I saw a quinoa recipe that looked amazing! I gave it a try and it turned out wonderful! The recipe is in my post below, along with the roasted chicken I made to go along with the quinoa.

I hope I am able to stick with this longer than I did my stab at eating vegetarian! lol.

So that's my story...if any of my readers are gluten-free eaters, I'd love to get some of your recipes to try.

No comments:

Post a Comment

visitors since 02/08/09.