Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Cinnamon Crispas

I know, I know. I have SO many recipes I have been wanting to share and no time to do it in. I'm hoping to get several recipes out to you this week.

Do you remember when Taco Bell carried Cinnamon Crispas? Goodness I LOVED those things. This was probably in the early 80s. Anyway, they replaced them with the cinnamon crisps which were never as good, in my opinion. Anyway, I came across this recipe tonight and I thought I would share it with my readers.

Cinnamon Crispas

Tortillas cut in 4-8 pieces, depending on how big you want the crispas. Canola oil Cinnamon sugar

Heat approximately 2-3 inches of oil in a skillet or use deep fat fryer per instructions.When hot, carefully place 3-4 pieces of tortillas, being careful not to crowd the wedges. Fry till slightly brown. Carefully remove to paper towels to absorb oil. Sprinkle cinnamon sugar over wedges while still warm. Best eaten while warm, but delicious anytime!

Submitted to MckLinky by:
Cathy Parker - Visit their blog ~ Mine is a site dedicated to the exploration into the increased paranormal/psychic happenings experienced by everyday men. women, and children as they go about their everyday lives.

Get hundreds of recipes and free blog tools at MckLinky.com - Submit your recipe here and include your blog address so people can visit you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

visitors since 02/08/09.