Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Trying another new recipe!

Tonight I am going to try another new recipe!! I will post the recipe and then, after dinner tonight, I will let you know how it turned out!

Pork Diane

1 TBSP water
1 TBSP white wine Worcestershire sauce
1 tsp lemon juice
1 tsp Dijon-style mustard
4 boneless pork top loin chops, cut 3/4 - 1" thick
1 tsp lemon pepper seasoning
2 TBSP butter

For sauce: In a small bowl stir together the water, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, and mustard; set aside. Trim fat from chops. Sprinkle both sides of chops with lemon-pepper seasoning. In a 10" skillet cook chops in hot butter over medium heat for 8-12 minutes or until chops are done (160 degrees F), turning once. Remove from heat. Transfer chops to a serving platter; cover and keep warm. Pour sauce into skillet. Stir to scrape up any browned bits from bottom of skillet. Pour sauce over chops. Makes 4 servings.

UPDATE: The family LOVED this meal!! I got many, many compliments on it, so it's definitely a "do again". Doug kept raving about it, as did my MIL. My hubby said he really liked it as well. Too bad Jake wasn't home to try it. I actually doubled this recipe because I made 7 chops. AND I added another 2 TBSP of butter to the sauce at the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

visitors since 02/08/09.